I am passionate about providing excellent, long-term results that last a lifetime. I love seeing the difference a beautiful healthy smile can make, and appreciate having the opportunity to improve the quality of patients’ lives by providing them with a beautiful, functional, healthy smile. I love what I do, and I look forward to coming to the office each day.
Education and continuing education
- Bachelor’s degree – Murray State University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Louisville
- Master of Science in Orthodontics – University of Oklahoma
I choose to participate in continuing education courses often so that my practice is on the cutting edge of technology, and provides patients with optimal results and a great orthodontic experience. I regularly attend courses through the Indiana Dental Association and the American Association of Orthodontists, in addition to the Select Study Club, an affiliate of the Seattle Study Club.
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- First District Dental Society
- Indiana Association of Orthodontics
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
Outside the office
Originally from western Kentucky, I currently reside in Jasper with my wife Ginger. We have three children — Amanda, Tyler, and Evan — and two furry children, Sparky the English Setter and Kenlee the Shih Tzu. I love spending time with my family; they are the most important thing in the world to me. When I have time, I enjoy exercising, gardening, boating, and hunting.